Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is a leader in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries in St. Louis. Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons understand the Missouri workers’ compensation system and our treatment plans focus on the injured employee to obtain maximum medical improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible.
The physicians at Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine have experience and expertise in treating the full spectrum of work-related injuries. We take pride in our exceptional care of patients, our reports and our timely communications.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Same-day or next-day appointments
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Initial exam notes with diagnosis, recommendations, and follow-up treatment faxed or emailed immediately after the exam
- Timely work status reports
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
- Dedicated work space in our office for visiting nurse case managers
- Workers’ comp hotline: (888) 721-2888
Independent Medical Evaluations (IMEs)
IME’S are a critical step in determining appropriate treatment plans and return to work status. Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is a leader in providing reliable IME services in St. Louis, and we understand the importance of timely and accurate communication. Our IME program features:
- General orthopedic and sub-specialties
- Convenient scheduling
- Timely transcribed reports
Call us at (888) 721-2888
to schedule an employee for treatment or an independent medical evaluation.